Welcome to the Toroa Learning Blog! This is where as a class we share our learning, experiences, photos, videos and lots more! Check us out and feel free to comment!
Friday, 29 June 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Joshua's Wacky Story The expensive yacht Lucky Lulu was sinking quickly. “Abandon ship! Everyone into the shelter!” hollered Captain ...
-
Embarrassed Story By Jaren On an early bright morning at 6:07 am Jed was working on his recipe for his first science teaching project at So...
-
The embarrassing afternoon By Eunize It was such an embarrassing moment! What happened was... Jazzy had her injections at school and she ...
Hi , I'm Gracie from Yaldhurst Model School. I enjoy the blog because it's a fun story and kinda funny , Just I thing I would say it to make the eritig a lot bigger for it to easier to read, Maybe at the end of the writing would be like " thank for reading or something like that.Just a thought. Where did you get the name for the story Micheal sorry if I wrote it wrong cat really see it . Kind regards
ReplyDelete