Tuesday 27 March 2018

My embarrassing story There I was sitting in the silent School hall full of people and guess what happened I farted it was the loudest fart I have ever done in my entire life. My face turned bright red like tomato sauce. Everyone look at me I had butterflies in my stomach. I ran out of the hall in. As I scurried to the girls bathroom in tears I heard a big crowd laughing behind me. As I pushed my way through the door I smacked into someone. I tripped over and when I got up I saw that the person I ran into was my friend Amelia coming out of the bathroom. “ Hi what's wrong Liyah, why are you crying?” Amelia asked. I farted? I replied in a miserable voice. My kind friends Amber and Letitia-Ann and Amelia helped my back to class .I was embarrassed for the rest of the day and only my friends hung out with me. That will never happen again.

By Liyah W

No comments:

Post a Comment