Tuesday 27 March 2018

Miguel's Embarrassing Story

That unforgettable Friday morning last week when I was cycling straight on the magnificent path in North Hagley Park with my friend Lars. We saw this incredible guy doing amazing tricks on his bike, he was riding his beautiful,blue bike with one wheel. So Lars and I decided to copy the guy, we cycled our way down on a shade of a great big tree to copy the guy secretly, because we didn’t want the guy to see us and other people too. Lars and I decided who will copy the first trick, “You will” he said in a shy voice “Ok” I answered. Firstly I tried standing on my bike while riding it, but I kept falling, all I can hear from Lars mouth is him laughing at me incredibly hard, but I didn’t mind I just wondered what will happened to Lars when he tries it. Secondly I tried riding my bike with one wheel like a clown on a circus. I kept falling but I still kept trying to do it. I couldn’t hear Lars laughing anymore there was silence. I was to concentrated on what I was doing I didn’t realize that the guy who was doing the tricks was watching me and a lot more people, and Lars was standing over there too. Then the crowd started laughing at me and so did Lars. I was so embarrassed that I took off with my bike and zoomed straight home. The next two days I ignored Lars like he was a ghost, and I told to myself i'm not going out with Lars at the park anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment