Monday 26 March 2018

Gloria's Embarrassing Story

I had a fantastic day then I suddenly remembered that it was one of my dear friend, Alexia's birthday party! I was excited I finished my university test at record speed. I skidded to the math teacher like my legs were stuck to living cheetah legs and handed her the long test, she looked at me surprised, marked it and passed it back to me. I sat back down and I noticed that everyone was staring at me with their beady little eyes. Alexia whispered to me “I didn’t know you could write so fast!” “yea I didn’t expect that either” I replied with a smile. After a long, exhausting day of school I got a call from Miriana to meet her at the back of Jelly (Jellypark) “hey, Gloria meet me in Jelly at 4:00 with your flash red skates.” exactly after she said that I replied in a happy tone“ok, but I have to scoot my boot at 5:45 to my friend´s b-day party.” I speed to my humongous house and slipped on my rollerblades and rolled to Jelly. I skated with Miriana till 5:45 and said my farewells, then as fast as lightning I made it to Alexia's party in the middle of a park, but as soon as I entered still with my rollerblades on I slipped like a fool and slided to the wall and smacked my face against it. Alexia turned as pale as a ball of mozzarella while I turned a bright cherry red, hurled in a ball and rushed home. That was the last time I was going to go to a party that year.

No comments:

Post a Comment