Saturday 24 March 2018

Mitchell H's What Happened Next Story

The day I slipped on a banana skin Last week, on Sunday afternoon, I was on my BMX bike when suddenly I ran over a yellow, ripe banana. I lost control, speeded up and skidded. My back wheel slipped as I squished the banana and it exploded yellow and brown banana guts. My black, back wheel fell off. I drove crazily over the rough pavement. Then I crashed into a dark blue, old fashioned cranky bus carrying 50 students from Wigram Primary School. The bus driver was very cross with Dylan. The bus driver said you will pay for this. The bike was destroyed you can not make it again so I put it into the bin. I told my mum and she was cross. The Wigram Primary kids was cross too because I made them lose their trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment